We offer large and small group programs as well as individualized one-to-one activities.
- Cognitive programs aim to maintain or improve cognition and brain functioning; some of our more popular cognitive programs include Word Games, Residents oriented 1:1 program, Dementia programs, Trivia, Jeopardy, Wheel of Fortune, Crosswords, News and Views, etc.
- We strive to meet physical needs through a variety of physical programs and target range of motion, fine and gross motor skills, and movement in activities including Balloon Tennis, Exercise, Ring Toss, Frisbee Game, Bowling, etc.
- Programs that elicit an emotional response and provide forums for reminiscing and emotional growth include Memory Lane, Reminiscing, Green Thumb, and Sensory Stimulation.
- Social programs provide an arena for social stimulation and interaction among residents, staff, families, volunteers, etc. Such programs include Outing, Café Visits, Patio Socials, Sing A-longs, etc.
- Spiritual program is designed to ensure all residents have access to individual, and in house spiritual and religious services and programs. Such programs include worship services, hymns, Mass, Catholic service, and 1:1 pastoral care.
R.O.S offers on-site church services every Sunday to meet the spiritual needs of all resident faiths.